Resources and Services
Location: 1321 Edward St.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9 a.m.-4 p.m..
Phone: (902) 494-6648
Fax: (902) 494-8013
The Black Student Advising Centre strives to foster a sense of community and inclusion among students who are of black/African descent. Staff provide support to all Dalhousie/King’s students of black/African descent, helping you transition in and through your degree program.
We welcome you to make use of our resources to enhance your university experience. The Black Student Advising Centre offers:
- one-on-one advising and peer support
- tutoring, study skills and writing skill programming
- quiet study spaces and a computer lab
- cultural activities, networking and orientation events
- information on scholarships and bursaries.