Student Status

Students must be enrolled as a full-time student in good standing at the University in order to live in the University Residence. If the Student’s university enrollment is terminated for any reason by the University, their Residence Agreement is also terminated and they will need to leave Residence within twenty-four hours of the date upon which they are no longer registered.

For detailed information on fees and early withdrawal charges, see “Residence Fees”.


2023/2024 University of King's College Academic Calendar Copyright © 2023 by University of King's College. All Rights Reserved.